Friday, October 06, 2006

Just Another Day!

Here are some sea lions we say today playing in the waves.

This one of my favorite spots for catching some crashing waves.
It wasn't even really that windy when we were out.




OK, so its just a seagull, but I liked how you could
see the different shades of the water.
So these are some photos that I took today.
Chris had to run some errands for work so I decided to get out of the house and tag along. And I'm glad I did. It was fun to watch the sealions play in the waves. Chris said when he was here in February that the sealions were hanging all the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Enger Adventures said...

Wendy, Those are great photos!! I love waves crashing on a rugged coastline. I am looking forward to getting over to the Oregon Coast as there can be good wave action there too :)

October 07, 2006  
Blogger wendy said...

thanks, Debra, i look forward to seeing your wave pics too.

October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home