Monday, February 19, 2007

2.16.2007

Friday was a beautiful sunny day. One of our first nice days for February. The fox photo I took out of our living room window. It was about 11:30am and I saw that one and a red fox out my window. I was pretty excited but I had my 1yr old with me so I couldn't sneak outside for a better shot. The bird shots I took before I went to school with Tommy. It's fun to see the eagles all the time and so close. They are only a light pole away. :)

I couldn't resist the picture of our cat Hopps. Its funny to see how a cat will play in a box no matter how old they are.







3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Great pictures! I like the second fox picture a lot. It's a neat layout with the snow, the rock showing through, and the sun shining. Alaska sure is a huge and varied state. There are so many different kinds of animals and landscapes! And yes, cats are pretty fun, mine is ten years old and she's got lots of vinegar, too, when she gets in the mood. Hope you're all well! :)

February 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy,

Keep taking those pictures! You are building a wonderful collection from which to start your own publishing company (in Ketchikan) to make special Alaska cards, calendars, and post cards.

Hugs to y'all.

February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy and all,

It is March 18th and just wanted to check in to make sure winter did not overwhelm you guys. Is there still Riley life in Dutch?

March 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home