Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lizzy is 11 and spring is here

This little guy is a temporary addition to my babysitting lineup. He is 18months old same age as the little Elizabeth I sit. He likes Lizzy too. I must say that even Tommy is a great help with this one. I think its because he's a boy. I had to take this photo as a "blackmail" (hehe) because little Elizabeth has pretty strong attachment for my Lizzy. He's a great little guy and his parents are real nice too. They've been out here for a little while but they know all about KTN since they have fished there. It's nice to chat with them about home.



Yeah!!! The sun has finally come out 0f hiding. Most of May was cloudy but today we actually hit 50. Tropical weather for here. These photos were actually taken yesterday 6.6.07
The last photo is of a Willow Tree. I will get a better photo when all the leaves come out. It looks more like a bush. I was excited to see the daffodil sneak out of the ground. They are in bloom around town but these are just a few along one side of our yard not in a pot or anything. Well that's all for now. Were happy to see some nice weather so hopefully the next post will have some sunshine and beach in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home