Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fathers Day 07







Well took me a bit to get these up but here some of how our first Fathers Day was in Dutch.
We actually went camping for the night. It was nice out but a bit breezy not quite like camping back home. This is the beach where we usually see the horses. We did see them off in the distance but I think the campfire kept them away.
The kids were doing sparklers and it was close to midnight figured I didn't want to stay up till 3 when it is actually dark. They had a blast they love to camp.
Chris got a DS lite so we can all play games together. The kids got new ones when we left Ketchikan last summer. They were great for the long train and plane rides. I got Tommy's old one so like I said now we can all play together. They are neat little units and are wireless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home