Saturday, December 15, 2007

A NEW ADDTION

Well we have some exciting news from the Riley family. We will be coming home for a visit this summer. The kids and I will have about 6 weeks at home. Chris will join us for 2 weeks and hopefully time the birth of our newest family member. YEP you read correctly we are having a baby in mid July. Dutch only has a clinic so they ship ya out of here. So that means we coming home to have another KTN kid. We are very excited well Tommy will only be excited if the baby is a boy. I guess he's had enough with sisters. But we will all have to wait till the day we are blessed to see which sex tips the balance at the Riley house. So we can't wait to come home. See ya in mid JUNE.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Congratulations! I can't think of a better gift. May you all make it safely back to Ketchikan and have a great Christmas.

December 17, 2007  
Blogger Becky said...

Wow!!! Didn't expect such a surprise when I came over to check out your blog! Congratulations!! Glad you get to come home, but I'll miss seeing you this time. :( Will you send me your email address? I sent out a Christmas letter and put Lizzy on the list so you'd all get it, but I don't have your address. Have a great Christmas!! :)

December 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! That is great news! Will Chris be able to come back also? It is good you are coming south so you don't completely lose your southern Alaska accent.

Hugs.

December 18, 2007  
Blogger wendy said...

Thanks for stopping by alway nice to hear from home. Thanks for the congratz we are pretty excited. Chris is expecting to make it home but not for the whole time. We are looking forward to spending some time at home but kind of sad to spend most of our summer away since it is our last full one here.

December 21, 2007  
Blogger Nykita Stewart said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! A new baby! What wonderful news- keep us posted! I remember when you first pregnant with Lizzy. It seems like yesterday! I miss you and I am glad we can keep in touch.

All my love! Carm

December 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home