Saturday, August 25, 2007

Suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well on Tuesday night I got a call from Kay and Tim that I thought would probably never happen. I say this only because of our new location otherwise it would've been a given. This will all make sense in a minute. So she calls to say that that there is a possibility that they might send Micah to us for 11 days if we wanted. Well I about jumped through the phone. My answer was yes of course how ever long she can stay we will keep her. So they weren't quite decided yet because it was a choice between us or Micah's aunt. I didn't say anything to Lizzy just in case it didn't work out. But said my prayers and patiently awaited Kay's phone call back. And what do ya know but we get that call and she will arrive in 2 days. We decide to keep this a secret from Lizzy which was no easy task on Micah's or my part. These girls have been keeping in touch with a web cam and can chat too. But we kept it a surprise as you can see in these photo's. It was worth it.
We couldn't be more excited about having her here. It's been a great 2 days so far. It's just like were back home and she's here while her parents are out on the boat. When we were in KTN she was welcome at the drop of hat if needed. So anyways were are all excited except for Tommy was abit bummed that he didn't have a friend from back home on the plane to. He keeps asking me if Brian can come visit and I say if he makes it out here for a visit of course he can. He misses Brian very much. Well I better run we have a busy Saturday planned today.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Man...That is awesome!!! Micah brings joy wherever she is. What a kick to have her back with her ol’ bud Lizzy. They aught to make a real team and Dutch will not be the same again. Tommy and Chris will have to team up to protect themselves since they are outnumbered now. We are sure Micah will have some stories to tell when she gets back home. Take good care of her and be sure to send her back to us.

Hugs to all.

August 26, 2007  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh Wendy, that is so precious. I have tears in my eyes. That is so special that they are such good friends and that she could come and visit with you. Thanks for sharing such a neat moment.

August 29, 2007  
Blogger Becky said...

What a great story!! I haven't checked your blog for several days so am a little behind, but it was a fun surprise to see Lizzy's surprise! I'm glad you kept it a secret and could make it special for the girls. I bet they had lots of fun together, it's neat Micah was able to see your home in Dutch.

September 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home