Monday, January 14, 2008

Sad News

Well a few of you know how are New Year has started off. On Jan 4th I went into the Dr office because I was cramping and they couldn't find a heartbeat. So I went back in on Saturday and recieved the same news. We were told to come back on Monday in hopes of some change and we had no luck. So Monday afternoon I was on a flight to ANC and Tuesday I had an appt with an OB doctor. We were praying for a different answer with the better equipment and doctor with baby history. Well he could't find a heartbeat either so I was scheduled on Wed for him to take my baby. I dont want to use the medical term it's still to hard. So after a rough second week to 2008 I arrived home on Friday and was very happy to be home. The kids took the news ok and are doing ok. I am just taking things one day at a time knowing it will get easier with time.

7 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Wendy, you are in my prayers. I hope that you are surrounded by the love of Tommy and Lizzy and Chris. God bless.
ps.
the same thing happened to me before Katie.

January 14, 2008  
Blogger wendy said...

Thanks...need all the prayer I can get.

January 15, 2008  
Blogger Becky said...

Wendy, I'm sorry to hear your news. I'm praying for you all.

January 15, 2008  
Blogger wendy said...

Thanks, Becky!! It's greatly appreciated.

January 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy,

We are grieved to hear the news of the loss of your baby. Just know that our hearts are with you and we pray that the Lord will comfort you during these days.

Our love to you.

January 15, 2008  
Blogger wendy said...

Thanks Ken and Bonnie, its comforting to know we are in your thoughts.

January 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy,
How are you doing? We are so sorry to hear of your loss. We are praying for you, especially that God will guard your hearts and minds with His peace that passes all understanding.
Love,
The Bensons

January 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home