Friday, July 04, 2008

New Photo's

This was taken June 28th. We are playing "pirates" version of LIFE its pretty fun. The guy in the photo is my friend Lyle from the "old days". He's in the coast guard and we reconnected out here, it had been since 1992 since we ran into each other and for those curious ones he dated a good friend of mine way back when. :)
This is Tommy's newest game he got it after he finished reading 3 good sized books. The school sent home summer "work" packets but he wanted no part of them, go figure. So we decided on the books instead.
Here is a pic of a young fox right behind my house. It was about 10pm when I spotted him in the driveway and so did our cat Popcorn. I have a pic I need to get uploaded of her getting ready to chase off the fox. It was pretty cute to watch the fox run from her. But it did kinda make me nervous.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home