Saturday, November 04, 2006

On our way to the store


After Lizzy's basketball game we had to run to the grocery store and I noticed the sun was setting. It's not very vibrant but now I know where to go for some pics. Over to the left is the landing strip for the airport. This is looking out into the bearing Sea......next stop Russia.
This eagle was taken on our way too. I like the one with his beak open it looks like he's yellin at something. The truth be known he is looking into a dumpster for the Grand Aleutian Hotel. There were ravens in the dumpster. So it's not so glamorous but I will "shoot" them wherever I get the chance. They are something I never get tired of seeing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now thats cool....love,your sis

November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home